Saturday, December 25, 2010

Welcome to our blog!

As most of you know, Brad and I moved to Homer, AK the first part of December.  Since we are now so far apart from our friends and family, we thought (okay I thought) it might be easiest to keep in touch with everyone through a blog.  Besides, I have turned into one of those parents who thinks their kid is the cutest in the world, and want to share all the pictures and milestones with everyone.  So please excuse me if this blog centers mostly around Kadlin. 

I hope you will enjoy reading about our experiences in Alaska and all of the pictures.  One thing is certain, it is hard to be sad about being here, when it is so beautiful.  I am amazed everyday at the natural beauty and feel very blessed to have the opportunity to live and experience this.  This picture is driving down the hill into Homer.

No comments:

Post a Comment