Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's HOMERoid, not Hemorrhoid!

Since my last post, I have received some "fan mail" from a certain someone (ahem, father-in-law), who made some valid points.  First off, the title is Homeroid, as in someone who lives in Homer.  Not hemorrhoid.  This certain someone thought that calling myself a hemorrhoid was not a very good title :)  Secondly, he pointed out that there were no pictures of the most important lady in Alaska (was disappointed to find out he wasn't talking about me), which I did point out that there was one.  But he was right, there weren't very many, so here are some more.  These are her 3 month pictures, that I took.  We are lacking friends with photographer skills up here, so I am left to my own devices :(  Might have to take her somewhere for the rest of them.  Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy the pictures.  Special thanks to Charlotte and Grandpa Kalstrom for the clothes and Amber of Peekaboo Bowtiques and More for the bows!








No comments:

Post a Comment